Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Kaelyn's first garb

I thought I'd post pictures of the first set of garb I made for Kaelyn. It got us through the rapidly expanding tiny baby stage, and right on to crawling. Unfortunately, I can't find many pictures of her actually wearing her garb. The chemise was simplicity itself to make, and has elastic at the neck and wrists for safety and convenience. The bodice took a fair bit longer with all those eyelets. I used the bonnet pattern from Prudentbaby.com, but she never wore the bonnet for long. I apologize for the terrible quality of the photos with Kaelyn actually in her garb, they were taken immediately after I completed it, and I still had her on the changing table with the horrible light of her room.







Soon I will post pictures of Kaelyn's current garb, as this was made over a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment